LANDSCAPE

LANDSCAPE

lunes, 20 de abril de 2015

ENGLISH POEMS 3ºA

MY CAKE
By Elena

I like my cake
I like your face
I like to bake
I bake with your face

MY WEEK
BY SANTIAGO O

I like Monday red
I like Tuesday blue
I like Wednesday green
And I like Thursday with you

TURTLES
BY IVÁN

I like turtles
I like blue
I like you
I like two

LUNITA
BY PEDRO

My little friend
Is Lunita
She is beautiful
Like Topita

MY BIKE
BY JAIRO

I like to ride my bike
I like to play basketball
I like to do gymnastic
I like to climb a tree


SEASONS
BY PABLO

I like Spring
Because it is green
I like Summer
Because it is full of color

MY ICE CREAM
BY JUAN

I like my ice cream
I like your turtle
It is not blue
I like my dog

FOOTBALL
BY ANTONIO C

I like to play football
I like your pencil
I like my school
I like you

MY FRIENDS
BY NURIA

My friend is Topita
Manuelita and Margarita
My name is Carmencita
My friend is Lolita

MY SCHOOL
BY ANTONIO E.

I like my school
I like your bag school
I like your dog
I like my book

THE BOY AND THE GIRL
BY LUNA

You are a boy
I am a girl
I love you
You love me

THE SUN
BY PAULA

The sun is in the sky
The sun is yellow
The sky is black
The black is sky

MY CAT
BY AFRICA

This is my cat,
It is not black
I like spring,
It is green

MY WORLD
BY CRISTINA

This is my pencil
This is my World
I like green
I like Spring

MY DOG
BY NACHO

I like my dog
I like to talk
I like to walk
For hours in the fog

SPRING, SUMMER, AUTUMN AND WINTER
BY CANDELA

In Spring, the leaves are green
In Autumn the leaves fall to the botton
In Winter the snow is white
In Summer the Sun is bright

MY PETS
BY SANTIAGO G

This is my cat
This is black
I like your mouse
I like my dog


MY PENCIL
BY ROCIO

I like my pencil
I like my World
I am your friend
And you are my friend

PETER
BY JAVI

Peter is my friend
I like my pen
I like my cake
And I like my pet

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Los comentarios deberán referirse al texto de la entrada, no entrarán en conflicto con las mejores normas de urbanidad y de lenguaje y serán firmados por la persona autora.