LANDSCAPE

LANDSCAPE

miércoles, 22 de abril de 2015

ENGLISH POEMS 3º B

SNOW
BY JOSE ANTONIO
I like snow
I like the sea
I like summer
And to eat a pea

BISCUITS
BY SONIA

I like biscuits
I am a princess
I like basketball
And I like princes

SPORTS ARE GREAT
BY PABLO

I like football
I like basketball
I like skiing
And sports are exciting

MY NOSE
BY LUCÍA

This is my nose
This is my face
This is my home
And this is Dave

HOW I AM
BY INMA

I like Saturday
And flowers
I like English
And how I am…

HER EYES
BY NOELIA

This is my friend
I like her eyes
This is my Mum
She makes great pies

DOG
BY YOLANDA

I like princess
I like dog
I like Summer
And basketball

SCHOOL
BY DAVID

I like school
I like books
I like birds
And I like tennis

TO RUN
BY JORGE

I like run
I like motorbikes
I like cycling and basketball
I like cake

SUMMER
BY LOLA

I like summer
I like Sun
I like Winter
With my Mum

I LIKE
BY MIGUEL

I like my friends
I like twenty-two
I like letters
And I like basketball

FOOTBALL
BY RAÚL M

I like football
I like monsters
I like pizza
And I like paper

MY HOUSE
BY ALEX

This is my house
I like a mouse
And my m

I LIKE
BY HERNAN

I like apples
I like tress
I like nature
I like bees

MY TEACHER
BY CORAYMA

My teacher is funny
He is not a bunny
He is beautiful
He is tall and likes
To eat an apple





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Los comentarios deberán referirse al texto de la entrada, no entrarán en conflicto con las mejores normas de urbanidad y de lenguaje y serán firmados por la persona autora.